1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INFORMATION Dropland.net is the data controller with relation to the any Information collected by the Service and through your interaction with the Service (including through mobile devices).
2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT We receive both Information that is directly provided to us, such as personal information you provide when you visit or participate in an activity on the Service, and information that is passively or automatically collected from you, such as usage information collected from your browser or device. Information You Provide To Us. In order to participate in an activity on the Service such as a competition, or other similar activity, you may be required to provide some contact information such as name and email address and other Information such as a photograph or a video, depending on the specific activity. Additional details the collecting and processing will be provided at the point of collection and by the specific terms for participating in that activity. Information That is Passively or Automatically Collected. We also receive Information when you visit the Service that is automatically collected from your browser or device such as page views, clicks, IP address, device ID (or equivalent), the name of your Internet service provider, and the type of browser you are using.
4. INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM THIRD PARTIES When you engage with our content through social media, or other non-Dropland, sites or applications, you may allow those sites to share Information with us such as content you have viewed or interacted with and about adverts within the content which you have been shown or clicked on. The privacy policies for these sites and applications will contain more detail about this and how to change your privacy settings on those sites and applications.
7. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY
7.1. International Transfer From time to time we may need to allow our service providers or assistance providers, who may be located outside the EEA, access to your Information. We may also make other disclosures of your personal data overseas, for example if we receive a legal or regulatory request from a foreign law enforcement body. We will always take steps to ensure that any international transfer of information is carefully managed to protect your rights and interests: (a) we will only transfer your personal data to countries which are recognised as providing an adequate level of legal protection such as Argentina, from where our affiliate Imagen Satelital S.A. provides support, security, infrastructure and maintenance services for our websites, or where we can be satisfied that alternative arrangements are in place to protect your privacy rights; (b) transfers to our service providers and other third parties will always be protected by contractual commitments and where appropriate further assurances, such as standard data protection clauses, certification schemes, provider’s Processor Binding Corporate Rules. and the EU - U.S. Privacy Shield for the protection of personal data transferred from within the EU to the United States of America. We have entered into standard data protection clauses with our US affiliate Dropland.net Broadcasting System, Inc, which provides support, security, infrastructure, maintenance services for our websites. (c) any requests for information we receive from law enforcement or regulators will be carefully checked before personal data is disclosed. You have the right to ask us for more information about the safeguards we have put in place as mentioned above. Contact us as set out below if you would like further information.
8. YOUR RIGHTS You have a number of rights in relation to your personal data. More information about each of these rights is set out below. You have the right to ask us for a copy of your Information (Article 15 GDPR), to correct (Art. 16 of GDPR), delete (art. 17 of GDPR) or restrict (stop any active) processing of (Article 18 GDPR), your Information; and to obtain the Information you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format, and to ask us to share this Information with another controller (Article 20 of GDPR). In addition, as far as the processing of your Information is based on our, or third parties', legitimate interest, you have the right to object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 of GDPR. These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal Information about another person, or if you ask us to delete Information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. You can withdraw your consent in respect of any processing of personal data which is based upon a consent which you have previously provided. You can also opt out of receiving email newsletters and other marketing communications by following the opt-out instructions provided to you in those emails. To exercise any of these rights, you can get in touch with our Privacy Office as set out below in Section 9. Please include your registration information, where we offer registration, such as first name, last name and e-mail address in the request. We may ask you to provide additional information for identity verification purposes. You also have a right to complain to a supervisory authority for data protection in the country where you live, where you work, or where you consider that a breach of data protection has occurred, although we hope that we can assist with any queries or concerns you may have about our use of your Information.
10. UPDATES & EFFECTIVE DATE From time to time, we may update this policy. We will notify you about material changes by either sending an email message to the email address you most recently provided to us or by prominently posting a notice on our Service. We encourage you to periodically check back and review this policy so that you know what Information we collect, how we use it, and with whom we share it. The policy posted on this Service was updated on 06 May 2018